The mini pagoda tent is widely used in scenarios such as small parties, product promotion, emergency relief, and temporary stalls for shade and rain. Lightweight and easy installation are its biggest features, and installation can be completed according to the video guide after purchase. The mini pagoda tents are modular in design and can be assembled in a row or installed individually. Individual tents are available in sizes from 3m-10m and accessories can be installed with glass walls, PVC windows, wooden floors, and air conditioning.
Commercial trade shows usually last no more than 7 days, which means buying a pagoda tent can be uneconomical. We offer used party tents for sale or rent to save you money and shorten the lead time.
Mini Pagoda Tents Feature
- Frame struts: hard pressed extruded aluminum 6061/T6(15HW).
- Fabric cover: high-quality double PVC-coated polyester textile; 100% waterproof; flame retardant to DIN4102 B1, M2, CFM; UV resistant, tear-resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
- Connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Allowed temperature condition: -30 degrees Celsius +70 degrees Celsius.
- Wind load: max. 100km/h.
- Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can’t stay if use big degree roof pitch design).
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- No pole inside, 100% available interior space.
Mini Pagoda Tents Specification
|Span Whidth||Eave Height||Ridge Height||Main Profile|
|3m||2.5m||4.3m||65x65x2.5mm (4 - channel)|
|4m||2.5m||4.8m||65x65x2.5mm (4 - channel)|
|5m||2.5m||5.43m||65x65x2.5mm (4 - channel)|
|6m||2.5m||5.92m||65x65x2.5mm (4 - channel)|