The tipi tent is one of the favorite tents of camping enthusiasts due to its unique wilderness look. It’s hard to imagine that just a few wooden poles and a sheet of canvas could make the perfect outdoor camping tent.
The tipi tent really is an amazing tent. When used as a camping tent, it can be used for 2, 4 or 6 people to rest. When used as a shop, it can provide temporary business space for 40, 72 and 100 people. The base has a maximum diameter of 13.8m and a height of up to 9.15m.
|Diameter when sides are raised||–||11m||13m||16.5m|
|Covered area when sides are raised||–||95m²||132m²||210m²|
|Capacity (standing)||12 people||45 people||80 people||120 people|
|Capacity (seated)||6 people||40 people||72 people||100 people|
|Capacity (camping)||4 people||25 people||50 people||70 people|
|Main poles||Wooden pole Φ60x4000mm||Wooden pole Φ70/130x6800mm||Wooden pole Φ70/130x8300mm||Wooden pole Φ80/180x11500mm|
|Weight of Package||about 90kg/set||about 300kg/set||about 700kg/set||about 850kg/set|
You can combine as many different sizes of tipi tents as you like. For example, tipi100 and tipi72 are put together, and tipi72+tipi72 are combined in pairs.
- Capable of complete erection on the ground in fields, woods, and meadows.
- Supported by wooden poles on the edges with no internal pillars to cover it.
- Suitable for any wilderness commercial scenario such as wilderness showrooms, parties, weddings, and campsites.
- Easy to install, fast delivery.
- Additional optional accessories: wooden flooring, wooden furniture, decorative lights, lighting chandeliers, and carpets.