The tipi tent is one of the favorite tents of camping enthusiasts due to its unique wilderness look. It’s hard to imagine that just a few wooden poles and a sheet of canvas could make the perfect outdoor camping tent.
The tipi tent really is an amazing tent. When used as a camping tent, it can be used for 2, 4, or 6 people to rest. When used as a shop, it can provide temporary business space for 40, 72, and 100 people. The base has a maximum diameter of 13.8m and a height of up to 9.15m.
Tipi Tents Specifications
|Diameter when sides are raised
|Covered area when sides are raised
|Wooden pole Φ60x4000mm
|Wooden pole Φ70/130x6800mm
|Wooden pole Φ70/130x8300mm
|Wooden pole Φ80/180x11500mm
|Weight of Package
You can combine as many different sizes of tipi tents as you like. For example, tipi100 and tipi72 are put together, and tipi72+tipi72 are combined in pairs.
- Capable of complete erection on the ground in fields, woods, and meadows.
- Supported by wooden poles on the edges with no internal pillars to cover it.
- Suitable for any wilderness commercial scenario such as wilderness showrooms, parties, weddings, and campsites.
- Easy to install, fast delivery.
- Additional optional accessories: wooden flooring, wooden furniture, decorative lights, lighting chandeliers, and carpets.